SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
- Sewage Treatment Plant can be located close to in septic tanks or collected and transported via a network of pipes and pump stations to a municipal treatment plant.
- We offer Packaged Sewage Treatment Plant as well as conventional plants for the requirement of the Customers and based on the capacity. The Packaged Sewage Treatment Plants are specially designed and manufactured for the treatment of lesser quantities of sewage water like 5 m3/day to 1000 m3/day. The clients can avail both skid-mounted and without skid-mounted type of our Sewage Treatment plant. We offers STP to the following peoples like various Industries, Hotels, Malls & Multiplexes, Schools & Colleges, Corporate offices & Housing Apartments etc.
- Treatment of sewage involves removing contaminants from waste water, primarily from industries, residential colonies, hotels, hospitals, and commercial buildings.
All of them generate sewage that contains toxic elements that are harmful to both humans and the environment.
- Our methodology of treatment involves physical, chemical, and biological processes that result in environmentally safe water. Tuned to ensure the highest results with ease of operation and maintenance
- Treating wastewater Outstandingly clean effluent treatment – up to 98.9% pollutant reduction.
- The most efficient sewage treatment plant.
- Economical to use.
- Simple and cheap treatment plant to maintain.
- It easy to install and low cost.
- Treat the water with the content of BOD and TSS very efficiently.
- complete aerobic digestion throughout the sewage treatment plant.
- Very small footprint enables installation where space is limited.
- Very shallow installation models available.
- Can accept raw sewage pumped into it if required.
- Optimum waste utilization
Our Technologies include the following systems to ensure the highest standards of purification.
- Activated Sludge Process (ASP)
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
- Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR)
- Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film Reactor (SAFFR)
Our Products come in two forms – Prefabricated STP and Containerized STP.
With Material options of – MBBR, MBR, SBR
- And other waste water generating sources