EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT
- We offer a wide range of industrial effluent treatment plants for application in paint shop, diaries, paper mills, oil refeneries, leather industry, glass factories, automobiles, chemical and processing industries, etc. These industrial effluent treatment plants are designed to provide a pollution free working environment and recycle the water for other applications.
- All the effluent treatment plants strictly comply with the design specifications laid down by the regulatory authority. The industrial effluent treatment plants involve different stages of treatment including physio- chemical treatment and biological treatment followed by tertiary treatment. An integrated function with simple control makes the operation much easier.
- Our engineers can also custom design effluent treatment plants based on the specific application requirement as per the customers
- ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) is a process design for treating the industrial waste water for its reuse or safe disposal to the environment. Industrial effluents contain various parameters, depending on the type of industry. Some effluents contain oils and grease, higher COD: BOD ratio, ammonia nitrogen, methanol, color, and some contain toxic materials (e.g., cyanide), higher TDS. Effluents from food and beverage factories contain degradable organic pollutants.
- Since industrial waste water contains a diversity of impurities and therefore specific treatment technology called ETP is required. The ETP Plant works at various levels and involves various physical, chemical, biological and membrane processes to treat waste water from different industrial sectors like chemicals, drugs, pharmaceutical, refineries, dairy, ready mix plants, sugar & textile etc.
- Our Effluent treatment plants are designed to operate in – Manual, Semi-Automatic, and Fully Automatic modes. We offer Civil, Pre-fabricated, and containerized setups that are easy to integrate and achieve superior results throughout the year.
- Required less space as compared to conventional design.
- Compact and great aesthetic.
- Very silent in operation and any semi-skilled person can operate it, after proper
- Advanced Preliminary Treatment, Primary Treatment, Secondary or Biological Treatment, Tertiary/disinfection treatment and sludge handling syste
- Reduced installation and commissioning time on site.
- Plug and play operation.
- Easy dismantling and transportation.
- To clean industry effluent and recycle it for further use
- To reduce the usage of fresh/potable water in Industries.
- To cut expenditure on water procurement.
- To meet the Standards for emission or discharge of environmental pollutants from various Industries set by the Government and avoid hefty penalties.
- To safeguard environment against pollution and contribute in sustainable development.
- Our Technologies include the following systems to ensure the highest standards of purification.
- Activated Sludge Process (ASP)
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
- Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR)
- Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR)
- Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film Reactor (SAFFR) Our Products come in two forms – Prefabricated STP and Containerized STP. With Material options of – MBBR, MBR, SBR