The process of demineralization is used to remove mineral salts by utilizing ion exchange process. There are three sections in the DM plant: a strong acid cation, a strong base anion, and a mixed bed unit. All of them work together for generating results as per customer needs. The Water Demineralization Plant we offer is highly proven, effective, and reliable by design. It provides user-friendly operation and runs on low power, ensuring cost-effective results.
We offer a wide range of demineralization plants as per client’s specifications. The plant designed in a way that removes TDS from the raw water. It consists of one or more ion exchange resin columns, which include a strong acid cation, strong base anion and mixed bed unit. We also provide packaged DM Plants, De-Alkaliser, Two Stage & Multi-Stage DM Plants, Mixed Bed Demineralization Unit, De-Gasifiers, Cation Polishers and Manual/Automatic Plants
- DM Plant are available in MSFRP, MSRL, FRP, operating in Manual / Auto mode by MAHACHEM SYSTEM PVT. LTD.
- Corrosion resistant resin and brine tank construction.
- High quality DM resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Proved mechanism of top distribution and bottom collection system: made of laser cut strainer embedded on rubber lined strainer plate.
- Resin trap at the backwash line
- Simple inline configuration for ease of installation and maintenance.
- Range of demineralization Plant provided by us suit all the industrial applications.
- Available in simplex and duplex configurations for intermittent or continuous use.
- Total Dissolve solid removal.
- Complete Assembly with backwash & regeneration equipment
- Variety of cost effective standard models.
- Simpler distribution and collection systems
- Easy to install and operate.
- Produces high quality Water
- Incorporates high-capacity polystyrene bead type cation & anion exchange resin which is remarkably stable and has a long life.
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Power plants
- Chemical industries
- Textile industries
- Oil & gas sector
- Sugar, battery & electroplating